Before you continue, please read this important information carefully and scroll down to the "ACCEPT" and "DO NOT ACCEPT" buttons.
By clicking the "ACCEPT" button, you are consenting to be bound by all the terms set out herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, click the "DO NOT ACCEPT" button.
By proceeding to access information contained herein, users are deemed to be representing and warranting that they are either Hong Kong residents or are observing the applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions.
Value China ETF, Value Japan ETF, Value Korea ETF and Value Taiwan ETF
- Value China ETF, Value Japan ETF, Value Korea ETF and Value Taiwan ETF (collectively the “Funds”) are index-tracking funds listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“SEHK”) which aim to provide investment results that closely correspond to the performance of the FTSE Value-Stocks China Index, FTSE Value-Stocks Japan Index, FTSE Value-Stocks Korea Index and FTSE Value-Stocks Taiwan Index respectively.
- Value China ETF, Value Korea ETF and Value Taiwan ETF are subject to emerging market risks. Generally, investments in emerging markets are subject to a greater risk of loss than investments in a developed market due to greater political, economic, taxation and regulatory uncertainty and risks linked to volatility and market liquidity etc.
- Each of the Funds is also subject to concentration risk as a result of investing only in a single geographical region. Adverse developments in such regions may affect the value of the underlying securities in which the Funds invest.
- An affiliated company of the Manager and Sub-Manager of the Funds assists with the compilation of the Index and accordingly potential conflicts of interests may arise.
- Prices on the SEHK are based on secondary market trading factors and may deviate significantly from the net asset value of the Funds.
- You should not make investment decision on the basis of this website alone. Please read the prospectus for details and risk factors.
- The Fund/ the investment manager may at its discretion pay dividend out of gross income while charging/ paying all or part of the Fund’s fees and expenses to/ out of the capital of the Fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the Fund and therefore, the Fund may effectively pay dividend out of capital.
- Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment.
- Any distributions involving payment of dividends out of the fund’s capital or payment of dividends effectively out of the fund’s capital (as the case may be) may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share/unit.
Value Gold ETF
- Value Gold ETF (the “Fund”) is a fund listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“SEHK”), which aims to provide investment results that closely correspond to the morning (London time) fixing price of gold per troy ounce in US dollars, published by the London Bullion Market Association.
- The Fund has dual counter traded Units which are traded and settled in both RMB and HKD. The SEHK’s dual counter model in Hong Kong is relatively new and relatively untested nature of the dual counter for exchange traded fund may bring additional risks for investing in the Fund. Investors without RMB accounts may buy and sell HKD traded Units only.
- Prices on the SEHK are based on secondary market trading factors and may deviate significantly from the net asset value of the Fund.
- The Fund is a “physical ETF”, meaning that it holds actual gold. As a commodity ETF, it is more susceptible to risks associated with global economic, market or political occurrences than more diversified mutual funds or unit trusts. The value of the Fund can be extremely volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost.
- As the Fund is a “physical ETF”, the safekeeping and custody of gold and quality of gold held by the Fund are key considerations which investors must consider.
- RMB is not a freely convertible currency as it is subject to foreign exchange control policies of the PRC government. Any PRC government’s policies on exchange control and repatriation restrictions are subject to change and may reduce the liquidity of the Fund. Further, any devaluation of the RMB could adversely affect the value of investors’ investments in the Fund. Investors whose base currency is not the RMB may be adversely affected by changes in the exchange rates of the RMB. If investors wish or intend to convert the redemption proceeds paid by the Fund or sale proceeds into a different currency, they are subject to the relevant foreign exchange risk and may incur loss from such conversion as well as associated fees and charges.
- You should not make investment decisions on the basis of this website alone. Please read the prospectus for details and risk factors.
Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited 盛寶資產管理香港有限公司 (“SAMHK”) does not make representation that information and website on this site are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions available on the web, or that transactions, securities, products, instruments or services offered on this site are available or indeed appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or other potential clients. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative, and are therefore responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. By accessing each site, the entrant has agreed that he/she has reviewed the site in its entirety including any legal or regulatory rubric.
To the best of its knowledge and belief, SAMHK considers the information contained herein is accurate as at the date of publication. However, no warranty is given on the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided by third party. Neither SAMHK, nor its affiliates, directors and employees assumes any liabilities in respect of any errors or omissions provided by third party on this website. Under no circumstances should this information or any part of it be copied, reproduced or redistributed.
Investors should note investment involves risk. The price of units may go down as well as up and past performance is not indicative of future results. Investors should read the prospectus for details and risk factors in particular those associated with investment in emerging markets and the arrangement in the event that the Funds are delisted. Investors should also note that the Funds are different from a typical retail investment funds, in particular, units in the Funds may only be created or redeemed directly by a participating dealer in large unit sizes.
Information in this website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but SAMHK does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by third parties.
This website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. Issuer: Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited 盛寶資產管理香港有限公司.
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary. Information posted on this site is current only as at the date of posting and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice, although SAMHK does not undertake to update this site regularly.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in connection with the information contained herein are owned by SAMHK or its affiliates. No rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information.